Friday, December 5, 2008

Sorry

You may have been wondering where I have been this week since I haven't done much with the blog. Well, I was having a few computer issues. Lucky me! And I was on the road to the South Dakota Cattlemen's Convention. Stacy and I got to kick off their 60th Annual Meeting. Of course no winter convention in South Dakota is complete without a snow storm blowing through. All roads leading to Huron were snow and ice packed which obviously made it difficult to get there. Even so, the crowd that managed to get in was very enthusiastic about the message we shared. If you haven't heard us speak, invite us to your hometown. Just go to our website, www.advocatesforag.com, for more information about us.

Anyhow, I am back home and should have the blog back in high gear next week. Have a great weekend.

Troy

No comments: